Click to read LBI Hotels – Your Guide to Booking the Perfect Hotel Room – Everything you need to know before making a reservation on Long Beach Island!
Long Beach Island is very relaxing in September
- Tourists and summer guests have gone home and students have returned to the classrooms. The beach is quiet and finally free of crowds, making way for shoreline walks and contemplative thoughts.
- The restaurants and shops are less busy so customers can receive the best service and deals. Some business are wrapping up the season and preparing to close until next year. They’re focused on getting rid of leftover merchandise.
- The weather is comfortable with warm sunshine and cool breezes that will energize and refresh you after the long, hot summer. Nobody can guarantee perfect temps and clear skies everyday, but LBI has a reputation for having really great weather most of the year.
- Great hotels offer irresistible off-season rates combined with additional incentives. You feel encouraged to extend your stay a day or two with more affordable room rates.
- It’s a chance for you and your spouse to finally draw a deep breath, hold hands and relax. After your busy summer ends, you have time to focus on each other.
LBI Hotel Amenities support a relaxing getaway
A getaway to recharge at LBI hotels on the beach should not take much effort. You have come to the beach to relax, unwind and eat seafood, on your own schedule. The right amenities will allow you to enjoy it all on your own terms.
- A perfect hotel for a beach getaway has easy access to the beach and the ocean shore. You will appreciate being able to walk right out the hotel door and onto the sand, steps away from the shoreline. Oceanfront hotels are worth every penny.
- Rental chairs and quick access to refreshments are hotel amenities that will help you stake out your base camp on the beach. This is where you will build your sandcastle, daydream and finally finish that good novel.
- When you don’t feel like walking, you need a balcony from which to enjoy a serene view and the undulating sound of ocean waves. Open the large glass doors and let the salt air breeze into your hotel room.
- Your hotel should have a quiet consideration policy that is enforced. Ask for a room away from the supply closet, vending machines, stairs, elevator, restaurant and bar. Hallway doors with spring tension self-closing hinges will eliminate constant door slamming in the hallways.
- Choose a hotel room with a Jacuzzi tub and a swimming pool and hot tub downthe hall. You can stretch your muscles and release tension by swimming in the hotel pool or soaking in the hot tub. Later at night, enjoy the privacy of the Jacuzzi, whether you’re by yourself or with a partner.
- You want a comfortable bed so ask if they use high quality brand of mattresses.
- It is good to have a restaurant on site where you can enjoy a well-prepared meal on the premises. LBI Spray Beach Hotel has a popular restaurant on site that is famous for its delicious King Crab Legs.
- A room kitchenette or small fridge, microwave and coffee pot is essential. Stay in your room for some meals and snacks. It is especially helpful for leisurely mornings. Stay in your pajamas and drink coffee and have a light breakfast on the balcony before ever facing the public.
- Choose a sleep-friendly hotel in a quiet area, a short distance away from the hub of activity.
- Long Beach Island has free shuttle service that covers the whole island. Hop on to do a little shopping, visit the lighthouse or the nature preserve. No need for you to drive or worry about parking and traffic.
A Few of the Best Deals on LBI Hotels
1. SPRAY BEACH HOTEL:
Spray Beach Hotel has special discounts after Labor Day! Your nights must be consecutive and include a Friday and Saturday night stay.
Stay 2 nights and get $20 off your bill.
Stay 3 nights and get $45 off your bill.
Stay 4 nights or longer and get $80 or more off your bill.
2. MARINER MOTEL:
An extension of Spray Beach Hotel, Mariner Motel offers cheaper rates. They also offer the same discounts mentioned above, for weekend guests staying 2 nights or longer.
3. THE ENGLESIDE INN FALL GETAWAY SPECIALS:
Stay 2 nights in a non-Oceanside room and get the 3 rd night for $50. (This offer includes Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.)
Stay 3 nights and get 4 th night for $50. Any day and any room.
Stay 4 nights and get 5 th night free. Any day and any room.
Book a Night at one of these great LBI Hotels!
Take advantage of the best deals on LBI hotels and make September in LBI your tradition for early fall. You will find affordable hotel rates on top shelf amenities to make your stay pleasant and relaxing, and a bargain!