Looking for a great way to wrap up the summer? Spend the night on Long Beach Island! This time of the year is best for finding amazing deals on LBI Hotel Rentals. Check out the savings compared to peak season rates and book your stay at the best Long Beach Island hotels!
Oceanfront LBI Hotel Rentals: Lowest Rates in Sept/Oct
1. Spray Beach Hotel – LBI Hotel Rentals from September 11-October 9
- 3rd Floor View: $159-$229 (peak season: $374- $344)
- 1st Floor Ocean: $119-$195 (peak season: $329- $299)
- Poolside Standard: $109-$164 (peak season: $339-$309)
- Seaside Court: $90-$149 (peak season: $274- $254)
Spray Beach Hotel in Beach Haven area is a family favorite for a few reasons: The beachfront location, the pool and sun deck, an onsite restaurant, and an elevator to make coming and going much easier. This oceanfront hotel’s rates vary according to which floor and view you choose, as well as the dates that you want to book. For complete pricing info, click the link: http://www.spraybeachinn.com/hotel-rates.cfm
Spray Beach Hotel offers additional discounts in September and October for guests staying two or more nights. You will see another $20-80 knocked off of your bill when you spend a weekend after Labor Day. This extra discount also applies for dates March 24th-June 5th.
Stay 2 Nights + Save – Save $10 off each night when you visit for 2 Nights, Arrive Thursday to Sunday, and get $20 off your bill plus a 10% food and beverage discount.
Stay 3 Nights + Save – Save $15 off each night when you visit for 3 Nights, Arrive Thursday to Sunday and get $45 off your bill plus a 10% food and beverage discount.
Stay 4 Nights + Save – Save $20 off each night when you visit for 4 Nights, Arrive Thursday to Friday and get $80 off your bill plus a 10% food and beverage discount.
2. Sea Shell Resort – LBI Hotel Rentals from September 18-October 1
- Deluxe: $110 (peak season: $320)
- Oceanfront: $175 (peak season: $410)
- Suite: $225 (peak season: $510)
There is a 3-night minimum policy on weekends for September and October reservations. The rates listed above are specifically for weekdays. For complete pricing info, click the link: http://seashellresortandbeachclub.com/seashell_rate_card.pdf
3. Engleside Inn – LBI Hotel Rentals from September 24-December 3
- 2-adult Standard Room: $115 (peak season: $189)
- 4-adult Efficiency Suite: $139 (peak season: $221)
- 2-adult Oceanfront Suite: $159 (peak season: $259)
- 4-adult Oceanfront Suite: $169 (peak season: $271)
For complete pricing info, click the link: http://www.engleside.com/rates/
4. Drifting Sands – LBI Hotel Rentals from September-October
- September Rates: $109- $399 (peak season: $129-249)
- October Rates: $109- $229 (peak season: $169-299)
For complete pricing info, click the link: https://reservations.travelclick.com/102988#/datesofstay
5. Jolly Roger – LBI Hotel Rentals from September 15- Mid October
- Sept/Oct Rates: $180.00 (peak season: $200-225)
At Jolly Roger, all rooms are for two people, 2-nights minimum on weekends and 3-nights minimum on holidays. For complete pricing info, click the link: http://www.jollyrogerlbi.com/rates.html
Other Great Deals on LBI Hotel Rentals in September and October
6. Mariner Inn – LBI Hotel Rentals from September 10- October 19
- Streetside Rooms: $89-$129 (peak season: $219-184)
- Poolside Rooms: $94-$139 (peak season: $239-204)
- Poolside Efficiency: $109-$149 (peak season: $259-224)
Mariner Inn offers additional discounts in September and October for guests staying two or more nights. You will see another $20-80 knocked off of your bill when you spend a weekend after Labor Day. For complete pricing info, click the link: http://marinermotellbi.com/hotel-rates.cfm
7. Daddy O – LBI Hotel Rentals from September 10- October 19
- August Rates: $335- $525
Depending on the dates you decide to book a room, as well as the amount of people staying, will determine the price of the room. For complete pricing info, click the link: http://www.daddyolbi.com/hotel/book-a-room
8. Coral Seas Oceanfront Motel – LBI Hotel Rentals Sept. 25- Oct. 11
- Standard: $79 (peak season: $215)
- Oceanfront 2nd floor: $129 (peak season: $275)
- Suite: $99 (peak season: $290)
These rates reflect the daily price for weekend bookings. For complete pricing info, click the link: http://coralseasmotel.com/rates.html
9. Windward At The Beach – LBI Hotel Rentals Sept. 4- Oct. 10
- Studios: $200- $325 (peak season: $200-300)
- 1-Room Efficiencies: $245- $375 (peak season: $245-360)
- 2-Room Suites: $265- $425 (peak season: $265-415)
This hotel requires 2-3 Nights Minimum on weekends, and 3 Nights minimum on weekdays. For complete pricing info, click the link: http://www.windwardatthebeach.com/rates.html
10. Hurley’s at Holgate Motel – LBI Hotel Rentals September
- 1 King: $120
- 1 Queen: $130
- 2 Doubles: $150
For complete pricing info, click the link: http://www.hurleysinn.com/about.html
LBI Things to Do in September and October
Even though the summer months are the most bustling, there is still plenty to do on LBI before things close down for winter. From the LBI musical entertainment and theater in Long Beach Island to the best bars and best seafood restaurants on Long Beach Island, there are many reasons to book a last minute, late summer trip to LBI. Check out some upcoming events that you may want to plan your stay around.
- ChowderFest – September 30 & October 1 – Columbus Day weekend has become the traditional weekend for Chowderfest in Long Beach Island. It’s a time for family and friends to get together and say goodbye to summertime, and welcome the fall season. At Chowderfest, you can visit Merchant Mart to find local vendors offering great deals, and not to mention the Annual Chowder Cook Off Classic. For more information, go to: https://chowderfest.com
- LBI Fly International Kite Festival – October 6-9 – Long Beach Island Fly International Kite Festival takes place on October 6-9th. With extravagant inflatable kites that vary in shapes and sizes, an indoor kite show, and kids kite making workshops are all part of the fun that makes LBI’s Fly International Kite Festival one of the best fall events at the Jersey shore. For more information, go to: https://lbifly.com
- LBI Surf Fishing Classic – Long Beach Islands Surf Fishing Classic has been around since 1954, and is noted as one of the nation’s most noted and oldest surfcasting tournaments! For nine weeks, men and women join a tournament to compete for a thousands of dollars, and other prizes. This October through December, LBI hosts the 63rd Annual Surf Fishing Classic Kick Off, as local men and women hit the ocean waters for Striped Bass and Bluefish! For more information, go to: http://www.lbift.com
- Viking Village Art & Craft Show – The Viking Village Craft Show was a recipient of a 2005 New Jersey Governor’s Award for Excellence in Tourism. Viking Village in LBI is a great place to spend late summer days. There you will find an abundance of things to enjoy such as the Jazzy Scallop Festival, Antique Shows, Craft Shows, and Doc tours! For more information, go to: http://vikingvillage.homestead.com/Craft-Shows.html
- Viking Village Antique & Collectible Show – September 17 – Barnegat Light’s Historical Viking Village is home of the Antique & Collectible Show. Over 60 vendors join together to present wide variety of vintage merchandise. From shabby chic furniture to nautical items and vintage clothing, you’ll find something that catches your eye. For more information, go to: http://www.vikingvillageshows.com/village-info.html
- Ship Bottom Fire Co. Pumpers & Pistons Show – Ship Bottoms Fire Co. Pumpers & Pistons Show is held on September 24th. The show allows men and women to show off their automobiles and compete for The Best Antique Fire Truck, in which a trophy will be rewarded. There will be DJ entertainment and live music. There will be food and music and all proceeds go to benefit Ship Bottom Volunteer Fire Company. For more information, go to: http://www.shipbottom.org/annual-events.html#.WYKgocbMyEI
- See a play at Surflight Theatre – If you aren’t the kind of person who likes large crowds and festivals, a more laid back activity would be more your speed. Fall is great time to see a play at the Surflight Theatre in Beach Haven, LBI. For adults, ticket prices start at $39. For children 12 and under, the price begins at $29. This theatre reopened in 2017 and has made a huge comeback after Hurricane Sandy. Their summer lineup includes a great variety of musicals and plays to watch such as Footloose, Hairspray, and Newsies the Musical! Go to https://www.surflight.org/mainstage for showtimes and more information.
Take a Late-Summer Trip to Long Beach Island
Summer is coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean the fun is stopping on LBI! Enjoy the last of the warm days on the beach and take advantage of end-of-the-season deals. It’s the best time to find steep discounts on LBI Hotel Rentals. Download the LBI Hotel Guide to easily compare Long Beach Island hotel features & price and treat yourself to a beach vacation before the cold weather arrives!